Who we are
Ingenico is a global leader in the fintech market, with more than three decades of experience. Its footprint gives scale to projects and talents. Innovation is part of our DNA and our diverse community of experts keeps anticipating the evolution of commerce worldwide. We are shaping the future of payments.
Find out more about our exciting, multicultural and learning work environment here.
What you’ll do
The Customer Experience team is looking for an experienced Product Manager to define our flagship e-commerce plugins and 3rd party extensions.
Joining our team will put you in the driver’s seat for creating and executing the vision and strategy for integrated payment experiences through extensions to leading e-commerce platforms (Prestashop, Magento, WooCommerce, Shopify...). Your ability to bring your vision and concepts to life will not only be welcomed but celebrated.
Deliverables / Tasks :
You love working with people and can collaborate across many internal teams to move mountains and drive alignment on big objectives. You know how to turn customer problems into product opportunities and can craft and execute on an impactful product roadmap that thousands of Ingenico merchants will rely on every day. You have a passion for ideating, building, delivering, and supporting high quality, delightful user experiences that reach a broad and diverse base of customers.
More responsibilities in detail:
Who you are
- Shape and communicate a compelling vision and strategy for the Ingenico payment experience through e-commerce extensions
- Guide products towards solutions that are unquestionably simple, intuitive, and “just work” for our users
- Collaborate with design, engineering and marketing teams to turn great ideas into great and impactful features
- Collect and synthesize feedback from multiple customer groups to inform strategy and roadmap
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the e-commerce field
- Rationalise and manage existing strategic partnerships with current suppliers
- Manage an external and internal development team in an agile environment and workflow
- Become the internal subject matter expert for eCommerce Platforms payment experiences
- 5+ years of relevant work experience as a Product Manager in the software industry
- A user-centered approach to create and design software for people
- Ability to collect and utilize data & user feedback to inform product decisions and manage roadmap priorities
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex cross-functional projects through launch while handling many moving pieces in a pragmatic way
- Eagerness to dive into details, find creative solutions and take responsibility for your projects
- Ability to understand organizational dynamics, influence diverse technical and non-technical stakeholders, and create consensus on contentious and big ideas.
- Experience in the use of at least one of the shopping cart platforms, i.e. Magento, Prestashop, Shopify, Salesforce Commerce Cloud (DemandWare), etc.
- As a self-starter and fast learner, you learn new tools quickly and work autonomously in a fast evolving environment.
- A good understanding of the Agile methodology, the scrum framework and tooling i.e. Jira, Confluence, etc.
What is in it for you
- You have knowledge about the payment industry and landscape
- Past development experience for e-commerce plugins at scale
- Taking part in shaping the future of payments!
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary package, linked to profile and experience
- Joining a company with a strong diversified and multicultural environment
- To become the best version of yourself, we put a strong emphasis on personal growth with trainings, coaching and internal mobility
To all recruitment agencies: Ingenico ePayments does not, in any circumstance, accept unsolicited resumes from agencies or any other party. Please do not forward resumes to Ingenico employees or any other affiliated persons. Ingenico ePayments is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.