Mission/Objective of the internship:
The FX Business Unit is responsible for the acquisition, protection and growth of business generated by the conversion of currencies during the collection of payments on behalf of our merchants. The FX Consultancy intern will be responsible for supporting FX sales, the Heads of FX and product initiatives within the Global business unit.
The intern will be part of a global consultancy team which advises and negotiates with top tier global multinationals on all aspects of international card processing, localization and financial streams
Deliverables / Tasks:
- Analyze merchant data sets and process flows to improve conversion rates.
- Visualize data analysis and make recommendation.
- Build multicurrency merchant case studies.
- Execute the deep level website and check-out page analysis to identify and make recommendations enhancement actions.
- Support the Heads of FX by preparing presentations and pricing proposals.
- International Students with fluent English skills.
- Advanced user of Excel
- We are offering an exciting and educational internship (six months to one year), where you will have the unique opportunity to learn and develop yourself in an evolving environment with an experienced group of professionals.
- We are looking for someone who can start his/her internship as soon as possible.
- You must be enrolled at the university/school for the duration of this internship