Who we are
Ingenico is a global leader in the fintech market, with more than three decades of experience. Its footprint gives scale to projects and talents. Innovation is part of our DNA and our diverse community of experts keeps anticipating the evolution of commerce worldwide. We are shaping the future of payments.
Find out more about our exciting, multicultural and learning work environment here.
What you’ll do
Based in Zaventem, Belgium, the Financial Planning & Analysis Controller is responsible for coordinating and performing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts, analysing the books, monitoring the performance of departments and reporting on variances, overseeing financial department staff in day-to-day operations, etc.
Tasks and responsibilities include::
Who you are
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Prepare and publish timely monthly/yearly Group financial statements
- Monitor and control month-end adjustments of dedicated group of accounts
- Analyse the books and report on variances per department
- Ensure reconciliation of intercompany transactions on a monthly basis
- Support reporting process towards the EXCO and Group
- Coordinate the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts
- Prepare and communicate collection files for budget and financial forecasts
- Partner and challenge business departments in building their budget/forecast
- Monitor performance of departments versus budget/forecast on a monthly basis
- Maintain controlling toolkits up to date (Power Pivot, Excel working papers, SAP, etc.)
- Ensure adherence to accounting and group reporting policies, including IFRS, Group guidelines, cost classification (CAPEX vs OPEX) and activation of capitalized costs
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Additional controller duties as necessary
What is in it for you
- Master’s degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field
- 3 to 5 years seniority with audit and/or controlling experience
- Previous experience in IT/Telco/SW environment is a “plus”
- Fluent in English; knowledge of French, Dutch and/or German is a big asset
- Extended knowledge of Excel is mandatory
- Proficient in Office suite and knowledge of SAP environment preferred
- Knowledge of BFC System, procedures and standards or similar tools (Oracle, Hyperion...)
- Cost centre management skills with a focus on budgeting, forecasting and controlling
- Result and quality oriented, eye for detail and strong analytical skills
- Taking part in shaping the future of payments!
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary package, linked to profile and experience
- Joining a company with a strong diversified and multicultural environment
- To become the best version of yourself, we put a strong emphasis on personal growth with trainings, coaching and internal mobility
To all recruitment agencies: Ingenico ePayments does not, in any circumstance, accept unsolicited resumes from agencies or any other party. Please do not forward resumes to Ingenico employees or any other affiliated persons. Ingenico ePayments is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.