We are looking for a Global Product Manager (PM) for our global product portfolio. Examples of such a portfolio are Cards, Alternative Payment Products (APM), Wallets, Fraud &Authentication, UX, Mobile, and Reporting. The Product Manager APM is playing a fundamental role to deliver winning solutions to our clients. In collaboration with a Business tribe lead, DevOps tribe lead, Product Owners, data scientist and market managers, you will take the full ownership of the APM product portfolio.
Who are you?
A thought leader in the area of your product portfolio. You already acted as a Product Manager (or equivalent) where you demonstrate that you are an effective communicator, a hands-on individual with high energy, who always leads by example.
You have a good knowledge of payments or banking products and you have already worked within the financial services industry. You are eager to find out about other countries and their payment habits.
What you are going to do: design and deliver new or upgraded product/functionalities?
As the leader of the product, you will have to:
- Assess the new client opportunities, new product development initiatives, new service or operational improvement initiatives (from business, financial or operational process, as well as product functionalities perspective) allowing to create the Portfolio Vision,
- Define and maintain the business/product functionalities and convert them into a portfolio product roadmap,
- Produce and maintain the business initiatives document, support the product owner in translating into EPIC and User stories, to get it prioritize in the squad Backlog,
- Build and maintain business cases,
- Design and Support the execution of product Go-to-Market strategy (communication, documentation, training).
How can you succeed as Product Manager at Ingenico ePayment?
You will have to:
- organize and own your product portfolio, overcome challenges by demonstrating passion, tenacity, resilience,
- partner with product owners, DevOps engineers and data scientists to define, prioritize, and deliver core products from conception to production and re-iterate relentlessly,
- define, measure and be obsess about the benefits of your business initiative,
- interview merchants, consumers, acquirers or even issuers to research, gather and define innovative product requirements,
- measure with customer and business Key Performance Indicators to prioritize and show the results on the product,
- foster a collaborative environment that tears down silos between groups, especially between product, operations and sales.