Who we are
Ingenico is a global leader in the fintech market, with more than three decades of experience. Its footprint gives scale to projects and talents. Innovation is a part of our DNA and our diverse community of experts keep anticipating the evolution of commerce worldwide. We are shaping the future of payments. Innovation is on our roadmap, Agile Scrum is in our DNA, the Spotify framework inspires us.
What you will do
- Analyze and document new candidates for test automation.
- Identify key system and acceptance testing to be selected to a release regression test set.
- Support and improve the architecture of the automation framework.
- Lead and control the development of E2E test specifications.
- Execute and report at weekly and monthly basis the status of our platform on the different environments.
- Support developers and other QA team members in creating new automated scripts.
- Ensure coding standards and logical design patterns are respected.
- Provide constant input to Product Owners & Developers to improve test coverage.
- Be responsible of the test tool implementation, investigate and / or perform integrations with complementary tools.
- Manage test automation source code using GIT version control system.
- Create automated builds using continuous integration and deployment tool such as Bamboo.
- Ability to learn performance testing and knowledge on performance testing tools such as LoadRunner, JMeter is a plus.
Strong involvement in:
- Exercise an agile mind-set, with a focus on continuous improvement for testing activties.
- Endorse the quality principles across squads and bring the quality first mindset.
- Ensure Ingenico e-Commerce platform quality, stability and test release processes.
Who you are
- Define test strategy for testing products.
- Maintain the Ingenico e-Commerce Solutions test automation framework while writing and executing new automation scripts on both ASP and ASP.NET environments.
- Execute, maintain and enhance the regression test suite.
- Supporting different projects and product testing with constant new developments in sight.
- Test automation solution integration with DevOps tools.
- Inspiring, open-minded and innovative with strong alignment with Agile values.
- Team player with peers & beyond and strong communicator with customer-driven attitude.
- Capability to bring quality first mindset and it’s execution towards performance.
- Focus forward on test strategy/actions alignment.
- University degree in IT or equivalent by experience.
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written & spoken) ; good level of Dutch and/or French is considered as an asset.
What is in it for you
“Automation first” attitude.
Strong sense of accountability and ownership.
Flexible to learn new automation tools and technologies which fits in organizational needs.
Knowledgeable about different Software Delivery Lifecycles.
At least 1 year experience in using at least one tool for:
Test automation: Selenium Web driver, Postman, RestApi Automation
BDD: Cucumber, Specflow
At least 1 year proven experience of agile testing in Scrum/Kanban, under BDD.
Good knowledge of testing aspects (both manual and automated), test data generation and management, reporting.
- Taking part in shaping the future of payments!
- A permanent contract with strong, competitive salary package, linked to profile and experience
- Joining a company with a strong diversified and multicultural environment and being part of an agile team
- To become the best version of yourself, we put a strong emphasis on personal growth with trainings, coaching and internal mobility