Ingenico ePayment is looking for an industrious and ambitious Compliance intern with commercial drive. As a dynamic payment service provider operating all over the globe, we are seeking a diligent self-starter with good organizational capacities. The role focuses on supporting the Compliance team with their transaction monitoring obligations and day-to-day business.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in learning the ins and outs of the Compliance Department within a fast-paced multinational. You will gain strong knowledge and understanding of the compliance function within in a large, vibrant firm. You will gain exposure to the dynamic and exciting FinTech world.
Start date: September
Six months/ four to five days a week internship
- The intern will be working together with the compliance officers in the following areas:
- Assist with assessing transactions on money laundering and terrorism financing risks
- Assist with Sanctions Screening process and reporting.
- Support in reviewing Compliance policies and standards
- Support in creating awareness on compliance topics
- Support in improving Compliance oversight function by creating Management Information reports and dashboards
- Support the Compliance Officers where necessary
- Interns will have a chance to review and discuss the internship plan, and give input on the learning objectives and expectations
Our internships offer students the opportunity to gain work experience in an exciting field and in a dynamic industry. Working within the Compliance Department provides interns with an inside look at potential career paths and provides growth and networking opportunities to build on in the future.
- Currently completing a Master or Bachelor in (Dutch financial) law or criminology
- You need to be enrolled at the University during the whole period of the internship
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience with Word and Excel
- Critical thinking skills and sharp analytical powers
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Strong multitasking skills and calmness under pressure
- Excellent organizational skills and a drive to systematize
For the Internship, students will receive a monthly internship allowance and reimbursement of public transportation costs. The internship will be in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands.