Who we are
Ingenico is a global leader in the fintech market, with more than three decades of experience. Its footprint gives scale to projects and talents. Innovation is part of our DNA and our diverse community of experts keeps anticipating the evolution of commerce worldwide. We are shaping the future of payments.
Find out more about our exciting, multicultural and learning work environment here.
What you’ll do
As Accountant, your overall responsibility covers the full spectrum of accountancy: general accounting, taxes, internal control, analysis and reporting.
More in detail, your tasks entail:
Who you are
- Ensuring clear recording of accounting operations in compliance with accounting, tax and social standards in force (BEGAAP for statutory purposes, IFRS to Group Holding)
- Monthly & annual social/tax declaration;
- Accountable for investments and write off;
- Loading bank statements & reconciliation with counterpart
- Balance sheet analysis & documentation, control & monitoring of recurring expenses
- Handling monthly closing: payroll elements, accruals, journal entries, run amortization of fixed assets, intercompany reconciliation and full analysis on balance sheet/P&L accounts
- Ensuring timely declaration to tax authority for VAT and calculation & booking of tax elements
- Providing support to controlling team for reporting & analysis
- Managing contact and collaboration with statutory and tax auditors, etc.
What is in it for you
- Bachelor degree in Accountancy or equivalent by experience
- 2-5 years of recent experience in general accountancy role
- Strong Excel knowledge and good SAP knowledge is required; experience with Isabel is a plus
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken) and good level of Dutch and French is a must
- Figure minded, rigorous, structured
- Autonomous, analytical
- Stress resistant
- Taking part in shaping the future of payments!
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary package, linked to profile and experience
- Joining a company with a strong diversified and multicultural environment
- To become the best version of yourself, we put a strong emphasis on personal growth with trainings, coaching and internal mobility
To all recruitment agencies: Ingenico does not, in any circumstance, accept unsolicited resumes from agencies or any other party. Please do not forward resumes to Ingenico employees or any other affiliated persons. Ingenico is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.