Ingenico ePayments, formerly known as Global Collect, is a leading global payment service provider, processing international eCommerce payments for more than 600 of the world’s most recognized eCommerce brands. Global Collect was acquired by Ingenico Group in 2014 and merged with Ogone in 2015 to become Ingenico ePayments.
Ingenico Group offers the right, secure, smart and seamless payment solutions whatever the channel: in-store, online and mobile. Ingenico Group provides merchants with a comprehensive and innovative range of services and solutions that eliminate payment complexity and make purchasing quick, seamless and secure for consumers, whatever the sales channel or payment method. Ingenico Group comprises of three divisions: Ingenico Smart Terminals, Ingenico Payment Services and Ingenico ePayments. Through our comprehensive range of smart terminals, payment services and mobile solutions, we facilitate merchants’ in-store and online payments acceptance.
The Marketing Manager EMEA will be responsible for supporting Ingenico ePayments marketing activities in the region.
The role covers field marketing activities including lead generation, PR, local events management, digital marketing, development and integrated campaigns targeting new business and clients. This position will report into the Global Marketing Director, based in Hoofddorp, with a dotted line report in the General Manager for the region.
1. Demand Generation & Engagement
2. Manage sales events, conferences and exhibitions
- Develop and run demand generation and nurture campaigns targeting our enterprise level customer & prospect base – working in close collaboration with our sales teams to maximize the impact of their relationships, as well as direct and digital channels.
- Maintain and update content for EMEA web properties and platforms, localizing global content as necessary.
- Work with sales teams to ensure that leads and opportunities are allocated and followed up on in a timely manner.
- Organize and manage the presence of Ingenico ePayments teams at high profile conferences, industry events and exhibitions.
- Coordinate and support sales & partner events, such as VIP breakfasts, dinners and workshops and drive subsequent follow up activity to generate leads
- Create material to support presentations given by Sales and Commercial leadership at events.
- Track and develop touchpoints with prospects before, after during events to identify leads,improve customer journey and measure return on investment.
4. Budget Management and Reporting
- Drive brand awareness and earned media through local market PR activities, including win announcements.
- Development of appropriate local and regional messaging themes, content and in-market activation activity.
- Manage contributions to key social media channels by creating relevant content and communicating market news.
- Identify and exploit key events and speaking opportunities.
- Manage regional partnerships with key industry organisations and partners
- Day-to-day management of EMEA PR agency
- Regular reporting on marketing and ROI metrics
- Management and administration of regional marketing budgets in collaboration with the global team.
- Graduate with 5 years marketing experience in a similar role
- Experience in demand generation programs using marketing automation (preferably Pardot) and salesforce.
- Experience of event management and exhibitions in a B2B environment
- Excellent organization skills and attention to details
- Proactive talent with good relationship building skills
- Fluent English writing skills
You will gain:
- Website CMS operation
- Public presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities
- Competence in French and German (preferred, but not required)
- Experience of working for one of the biggest payments companies
- Experience in high pace and fast growing Fintech industry
- Culturally diverse company and marketing team with people coming from all over the world