Who we are
Ingenico is a global leader in the fintech market, with more than three decades of experience. Its footprint gives scale to projects and talents. Innovation is part of our DNA and our diverse community of experts keeps anticipating the evolution of commerce worldwide. We are shaping the future of payments.
What you’ll do
Who you are
- Building and extending a highly available financial platform, processing €2.5B+ per year
- Developing interfaces between web/application/mobile and API’s/Protocols
- Testing and automating processes
- Being member of a team, working in DevOps mode
- Guiding and helping fellow team members with your expertise
- Specifying, engineering and improving a financial platform based on functional requirements and business requests
- Documenting, implementing and maintaining such a system
- Academic level of education or equivalent by experience
- Ideally first experience as Java Developer, but also open to motivated and passionate starters, eager to launch their career
- Self-starter, autonomous
- Ability to engage with both technical and non-technical staff at all levels in the organization
Nice to have
- Excellent knowledge of Java
- Good knowledge of MySQL
- Knowledge of PHP, we are moving away from it, but there is still a bit of maintenance/migration to do.
- Proficient with Linux
- Good communication skills in English; good knowledge in Dutch and/or French are a plus.
What is in it for you
- Experience with micro-service architectures
- Experience with Docker, ReactJS, Cloud Solution (AWS)
- Taking part in shaping the future of payments!
- A permanent contract with strong, competitive salary package, linked to profile and experience
- Joining a company with a strong diversified and multicultural environment
- To become the best version of yourself, we put a strong emphasis on personal growth with trainings, coaching and internal mobility
To all recruitment agencies: Ingenico does not, in any circumstance, accept unsolicited resumes from agencies or any other party. Please do not forward resumes to Ingenico employees or any other affiliated persons. Ingenico is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.