Who we are
Ingenico is a global leader in the fintech market, with more than three decades of experience. Its footprint gives scale to projects and talents. Innovation is part of our DNA and our diverse community of experts keep anticipating the evolution of commerce worldwide. We are shaping the future of payments.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer
What you’ll do
Key to your position is to sell and develop new business primarily to prospects from mid-market to large enterprises and resellers (eCommerce, mCommerce, Digital companies, Retailers, etc.).
Who you are
- Building own pipeline: prospection and acquisition of new clients;
- Treating inbound sales inquiries while promoting and following integration of our payment solutions and services;
- Assisting new clients in setting up their accounts in strong collaboration with Sales Support and Customer Service teams;
- Building client loyalty;
- Analyzing market and competition
- Collaborating on commercial projects
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Sales, or equivalent by experience
- At least 3 years of experience in a business development role
- You love working together in team and are willing to take ownership of your job
- Curious to learn new ideas and concepts and broaden your horizon
- You have the ability to capture complex matters quickly
What is in it for you
- Une excellente connaissance de français est necessaire (écrit et oral); ook een vloeiende kennis van het Nederlands and oh yes, being able to communicate fluently in English is key as well
- Sales hungry: clear drive for results and a talented negotiator
To all recruitment agencies: Ingenico ePayments does not, in any circumstance, accept unsolicited resumes from agencies or any other party. Please do not forward resumes to Ingenico employees or any other affiliated persons. Ingenico ePayments is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- Taking part in shaping the future of payments!
- A permanent contract with strong, competitive salary package, linked to profile and experience
- Joining a company with a strong diversified and multicultural environment
- To become the best version of yourself, we put a strong emphasis on personal growth with trainings, coaching and internal mobility