Most of these skills match your profile? Or there are some you’d like to improve or acquire? Then join us!
Qualifications, skills, experience:
Interpersonal / soft skills:
- Bachelor or Master degree, in Computer Science, IT Engineering or Information Systems.
- At least 3 years of working experience in complex environments in a similar position, with an excellent track record.
- Significant experience with Java (version 8).
- Experience in building web services using REST, Swagger, AWS.
- Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum or Kanban).
- Knowledge of any CI/CD tools (Jenkins or Bamboo or similar).
- Experience with GIT (GitLab or Bitbucket).
- Experience with SQL and Oracle.
- Knowledge of Spring or SpringBoot.
- Knowledge of unit testing. Knowledge of test automation tools and BDD is a plus.
- Knowledge of caching mechanisms and message queues.
- Good knowledge of Linux (RedHat 7).
- Experience working in a DevOps environment is considered an advantage.
- Experience in the financial industry and/or e-commerce business is an advantage.
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership.
- Good team player and communicator with a flexible, customer-driven attitude.
- Agile / Lean attitude and mindset.
- Believe in daily improvement, easily adapt to change and have fun while doing it.
- Work well independently and within a team.
- Ambition to grow through experience, curiosity to understand new technologies.
- Ability to work cross-culturally and across regions.
We are not looking for a mere Software Engineer or a Developer, we want a focused but also flexible person to share our daily tasks with, to develop, test and deliver high performance, multi-threaded, scalable, always-on, distributed software in the e-payment domain.
You will be part of one of the squads in the Tribe of Technology department. The squad consists of developers, test automation engineers, scrum master and product owner, supported by solution architects, Continuous delivery managers, DevOps engineers. You and your squad will be responsible for the full development lifecycle and you will be working in an agile environment, using Scrum. You are expected to exercise an agile mind-set, with a focus on continuous improvement and short feedback loops.
You will be building and deploying the applications using pipelines, so you are expected to have knowledge of Jenkins or any other CI/CD tool.
As we and currently in the middle of a DevOps transformation, previous DevOps experience is considered a plus.
Your excellent communication skills and team oriented attitude will be needed for the frequent calls with teams located in other Ingenico offices, Offshore teams, and for collaborating with different stakeholders: at Ingenico we all collaborate to deliver the best solutions to our customers. This means everyone from engineering, product, business and operations work closely together on a daily basis.