Who we are
Ingenico is a global leader in the fintech market, with more than three decades of experience. Its footprint gives scale to projects and talents. Innovation is part of our DNA and our diverse community of experts keeps anticipating the evolution of commerce worldwide. We are shaping the future of payments.
Find out more about our exciting, multicultural and learning work environment here
What you’ll do
As Technical Consultant, you will be in the center of supporting the complete implementation of key accounts (from supporting the technical evaluation presales until the support hand-over to Customer Care), performing Business Analysis, Workshops, UAT testings and Internal trainings.
After an intensive 2-3 month training in the offices in Zaventem (Belgium), you will have the following responsibilities:
Who you are
- Technically and operationally support all Business internal and external Partners during the implementation phase of key accounts.
- Support the sales teams in a pre-sales capacity during the negotiation phases.
- Act as a key expert for internal and external needs analysis and to provide solutions to your colleagues, our customers and partners
- Provide training to clients on platform features and Ingenico ePayments products
- Participate in the functional evolution of the platform
- Provide technical and operational support for key account merchants post implementation or where required
What is in it for you
- Higher education qualification preferably in an information technology or similar discipline
- At least 3 years of relevant experience, ideally in the payment industry or in a technical environment with high professional standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; knowledge of other European languages (French, Spanish, German, Italian...) are an asset
- Good analytical/intellectual problem solving skills, ability to quickly understand and learn complex matters
- Self-confidence in presenting solutions to a group of people
- Very good relational and communication skills
- Flexible, proactive, initiative taker
- Meticulous, curious, fast learner, result oriented
To all recruitment agencies: Ingenico does not, in any circumstance, accept unsolicited resumes from agencies or any other party. Please do not forward resumes to Ingenico employees or any other affiliated persons. Ingenico is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- Taking part in shaping the future of payments!
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary package, linked to profile and experience
- Joining a company with a strong diversified and multicultural environment, based full time in London, but with some travels to meetings were required (+/- 10%)
- To become the best version of yourself, we put a strong emphasis on personal growth with trainings, coaching and internal mobility